12.06.2011

South of Houston Street...



Always will be one of my favorite outfits. Ever. Grunge inspired goodness with a few of my most coveted pieces.

Taken in SOHO this past October right outside of ACNE. If you're wondering what I purchased, it was this beautiful issue of ACNE Paper.


(Leather Jacket: Gift from Juancarlo, Tee: American Apparel, Riding Pants: American Apparel, Creepers: Thrifted, Chiffon Flannel: American Apparel, Sunglasses: Vintage)


Inside, talented youth are highlighted in artistic areas including ballet, composing, calligraphy, diamond artistry, and the list goes on. The photography for the ballet portion of this issue is stunning, and is easily my favorite part of the entire publication. The Bolshoi Theater in Moscow is featured, and all of the interviews and pictures off all of these young dancers really make me wish I could do ballet...

or at least have half of their coordination.


No comments: