2.17.2013

KTZ F/W 2013







London Fashion Week is off to a much better start than New York Fashion Week (in my opinion), and the British definitely know how to do it right. One stand out collection so far is KTZ. From my understanding, this is the first time the designers have shown during London Fashion Week, and what a way to show the fashion world what you're made of! I love how dark the collection was, without being too gothic and literal, and the loud and punchy prints and colors helped break up the black. The coats and leathers are amazing, and I never thought that a matching shearling mini skirt and jacket would look so good! Definitely keeping and eye on KTZ.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I've never really seen much of their stuff before but this collection is really amazing! I'm definitely going to look out for them more from now on!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com