3.03.2013

Chloe FW13





        

So the Chloe show was this morning, and like every season, it was great. I woke up early this morning anticipating the live stream of this show at 10am, but due to technical glitches, and my frustration with my internet connection, I waited until the recording of the show was posted an hour later to see what I had missed.

This collection definitely wasn't my favorite from the house, but overall, it still exuded the essence that I love so much about Chloe. McGibbon showed us structural coats that we've been seeing throughout fashion week, with a color palette heavily reliant on navy, white, black, and tan. Sheer tops with polka dots, layered tulle skirts, leather and silk joggers, and long page boy shorts strutted down the runway, along with a jeweled net shirt and dress, which happened to be my favorite piece(s) from the show. Looking at my personal style in comparison to the Chloe aesthetic sometimes may not match up, but I think the thing that I love and appreciate so much about the label is that it stays true to the effortless, classic, and chic Parisian woman, but with modern cuts and silhouettes. Another job well done from my favorite French fashion house...other than Givenchy, that is.

No comments: