12.26.2011

Summer 2010


(left to right: Jc, Alice, Me, and Brian)

I was reminded of this trip to NYC with my friends 2 summers ago when I came across it on my friend Brian's blog the other day.  This was a fun trip, and i feel like we all grew a little closer because of it. The first picture is of me and Brian outside of NPR's headquarters in D.C, and in the second photograph, the four of us are at the gigantic Toys R Us in Times Square.

I love my friends, and I wish we were all able to get together more because I miss them. We're all so busy now...it sucks. I'll try to make a new year's resolution to make more of an effort to bring my friends together more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN MCDINOSAUR!!

2 comments:

Auste said...

perfect pics!!!! Nice!:*

Auste said...

http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/