12.21.2011

Dress for Success

For those who don't know me, please know that I don't have a life. My life is work. I work a lot. I've been the assistant manager at American Apparel in Richmond for over a year now, and I love it. We have to dress in head to toe American Apparel as employees (which could be a dream for some), but being creative with outfits can be very difficult at times. I often complain about not being able to wear what I want, and having to look a specific way, but regardless, I still have fun with it.

I asked my best friend, photographer, and coworker to put together his 3 favorite work outfits (and I did the same), and a coordinating look between the two of us. About 99% of these items can be purchased at American Apparel. Enjoy!


Vintage Levi's Jacket, Rugby PoloWork Pant


1 comment:

Unknown said...

love aa's sweater.
xx
Near
http://nearstyle.com